Wednesday, February 2, 2011

birthday beginnings

so far so good. i am off of work today. i got to sleep in until 10:30. i was really hoping for a sunny day so i could walk around with matty when he gets off work at 1, but alas... it is snowing as i type this. i am not complaining, though.

i am happy to be 25. it's an odd number, which i despise, but it's working for me so far.

this will be my first birthday i probably won't be hearing from any family or friends on the phone, but maybe i will suck it up and call my parents/grandma/favorites if i find the time. ifffff you so happen to read this, my number is +420 776.835.206

nothing is set in stone today besides my birthday dinner with 10 or so folk at a pizzeria restaurant. i've never been so i hope it's good!

i'll go have some lunch in a bit with just me and my sweetheart and then head to the andy warhol exhibit, maybe see due date, or go bowling. not sure yet.. whatever my mood wants.

:) i'll update my day on the next post.
fresh oj in the fridge from matt... nothing better....

1 comment:

Cheryl Cochran said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy it! The Warhol exhibit sounds excellent...I'm a bit jealous : )