Wednesday, March 30, 2011

personal rant

i just want to smell like amber sambac everyday. i want the weather to be 65 degrees and sunny. i want to drink yerba mate out of a gourd whenever i feel like it. i want to go on a paddle boat on the river and eat cheese while my boyfriend paddles for me. i want to not gain weight from all the bread i eat. i'd like to find a girl that is just like me and we can call eachother up whenever we need some time to talk and feel at ease about life&the world. 


there's more. but that's good enough for today.


<3

2 comments:

Cheryl Cochran said...

I too would like to avoid gaining weight from bread. I'm pretty sure I could be happy eating only delicious breads if I had to. But yerba mate? Ew. Haha.

eve/cheese said...

:) it's so good with honey. one of the healthiest teas around! guess it's something that grows on you.