Tuesday, March 15, 2011

i'm not living in the real world.



this week is crazy, and by crazy i mean nothing is going on(as far as work goes). i was off monday due to the children being in the mountains "on holiday". today i went to my lesson at the primary school and noticed there were no children anywhere and a construction man speaking to me in czech without giving me a chance to say i don't know czech. guess someone should have told me the kids at this school are on holiday as well? i called the director of my agency who was actually supposed to observe my class today and she admitted she was in the wrong by not telling me the school is closed for the entire week. i get paid cause of her mistake. good. well my wednesday, and thursday lessons are all on holiday as well... so i am only working on friday for 4 hours. i was also scheduled to massage mariota today, but she texted me that she wanted to postpone it to tomorrow because the weather was sunny and gorgeous, which i couldn't deny. 



so there went my "plans" for the day. i decided to buy some delicious treats at the greek market on my way home so matt and i could make a yummy lunch... feta, cucumber, tomato, and tatziki dip on the best fresh bread they sold. i also got some oregano marinated olives and hummus. mmm... can't get enough. while having lunch, we finished the 2nd season of party down... sigh. there are so many good series out there.

now the boys are out playing bball while i have my "alone" time. hehe. blogging.

tonite for dinner we're going to attempt to make eggplant parmesan. i've never made it before, so i hope it turns out okay.


it seems i'll blog about anything these days, if you haven't noticed yet. :) i'm trying to build this thing and have it grow and i really hope people are actually following. let me know if you want to hear more(or less) about something in particular.

(i'm sure i'll keep on posting a lot this week since i'm off work... so stay tuned.)

No comments: