Sunday, April 24, 2011

photo book

my friend cheryl put this in her blog so i decided to copy her;

1. someone i spend a lot of time with- matt and my many fat cats.
2. a picture of myself- 

3. a picture of someone in my family- my brother leif :)

4. something that makes me happy-


 5. an old picture of myself- it's only about 4 years ago when my kisa was a baby. don't have anything older on this computer.



6. a picture of a sibling-my sister mani.

7. a picture of me from highschool-


8. a random photo of me and the significant other-

9. a photo i've never posted before- my brother's doggy.

10. a relative of mine- my 94 year old grandmother who i adore.


11. a person i can tell everything to- matt.

12. a picture from everyday life-our bedroom



13. a picture from a place i love-on the front of a boat in the sun

14. a picture that reminds me of old times- any picture of my bestfriend erin reminds me of old times.

15. a picture from a great nite- in belgium with my besty megan eating mussels and fries.





16. an unusual picture-hehehe


17. a picture of my spare time- tea, books, and my mac.


18. a picture of the person closest to me-

19. a picture of a person who is always there- my mom.

20. a picture of a time in life i miss- being at my wonderful friend anne's in baltimore. outside of the city at her lovely home playing with her kids, and picking flowers and herbs.


21. a picture from last summer- san francisco

22. a picture that makes me sad- how little she used to be

23. a picture i always laugh about- the young chris brown i zoomed in at chili's last summer with drew and erin.



















24. a crazy picture.

25. latest picture of myself- today at the vineyard.

26. a picture of my parents at my age- just have my mom. and she was 13 here..(next to my grandpa and my great grandma)

27. picture of the best day of my life- when i met daisy and matt was holding her.

28. a picture from my favorite vacation- belgium.


29. a picture of an accomplishment- when megan and i went on the ferris wheel and got off alive.

30. a picture i'm satisfied with- content in italy.

1 comment:

Cheryl Cochran said...

The ferris wheel picture made me laugh. They kinda freak me out too.