Saturday, May 14, 2011

goodbye little ones

one of my fave students, adam.
i've been teaching this preschool class since october. it's been a delight. :) yesterday was my last day with them and it definitely was sad for me! we were teaching fantasy vocabulary like prince, princess, queen, and king, etc and when the children found out it was my last day they put all their crowns they made on my head and hugged me. they told the czech translator that they wished they could've brought me gifts. so sweet. sadly, one of my favorite students was ill... just my luck! i didn't get to say my goodbyes to him... he was one of the triplets in my class. super sensitive cry'ers.



verunka and fando :)





these next 2 weeks are probably going to fly by. i'm going to try and do as much as possible. i was so close to breaking down when i was on the tram yesterday going home from work listening to yann tiersen(he's on the soundtrack of amelie)... and staring at the river, and the castle, and the people...

eli and adey












this shit is way tougher than i expected. way. what is this even called? i hope not depression. there's got to be a name for when you don't want to leave europe after living there.... i dunno. sigh.





making crowns
lauren- she is shadowing me so she can take over my classes






crowning me. me and my boys.


sara captured the next few photos...


getting attached at the park by sonya, ondrej, and fando

and matt

trying to get back up

No comments: