Wednesday, July 20, 2011

todays outfit

this is just a change in what i do... figured i'd post my outfit for the day. i like it. it's simple and comfortable.

i started off with these khakis...

but then switched to jeans and added some shoes

didn't know which shoes to choose

tried a braid updo... this blog i follow has a tutorial for it 

my favorite crystal necklace and shirt detail

belt so that i actually have a waist


final outfit... i think...




shirt- francesca's collections
khakis-zara prague
pants- levi's
belt- zara prague
brown flats-yesstyle.com by lulk
oxfords- deichmanns prague
rings- grandma
necklace-antique store in pennsylvania
crystal-california

2 comments:

Dana Richards said...

I think you're adorable. and I also commend you for wearing jeans in that swamp of a state. I cannot even fathom trying to get my sweaty legs into pants at this moment haha

eve/cheese said...

thanks dana :) jeans are rough sometimes.