Monday, August 8, 2011

HORRIBLE RANT

I AM SKEEVED THE FUCK OUT. i just have to share something horrific. i went into my closet to put on a skirt and as i am putting the skirt on a LIVE cockroach falls from between my legs to the floor. i immedietly flipped out, dropped my skirt off and smashed the asshole with my sandal... i am so beyond disgusted. i decided to look at the inside of the skirt and low and behold... stains.. little dark stains... poop stains? OMFG. babies being born? EGGS? i don't know. so now i don't want to wear anything that is in that closet and everywhere i look now i feel like i see cockroach poop stains. i am beyond sickened and want to just hide. those asshole are taking over our apartment. STOP IT OR DIE.

3 comments:

Dana Richards said...

No no no no no no no!!! I will have a nightmare about this tonight. And I thought I was having a bad bug night because I found fleas on Theo and my skin was crawling. Stupid Florida and it's disgusting bugs :-(

Cheryl Cochran said...

Reason #490 to live in Cleveland : )

eve/cheese said...

i had 3 nightmares lastnite. i am so sad. i don't like it.