Monday, September 19, 2011

what's new?

it's been a while. i've really been slackin' on this blog stuff and sometimes wonder who even follows me anymore(?) unless i post a link on facebook and even still, do people click on it? whatevs. i not only keep up with a blog so i can go back for memory sake of my time in prague, but so that people who are blog readers can keep up with my life even with the distance between us. i think about prague all the time. almost 4 months have passed by, and i don't even think it actually happened. was i really there for 10 months? it's completely lost and gone... and quite frankly, depressing. i don't know how anyone deals with the after math of living abroad and coming back "home". it's a shock to my heart.

anyways. work? it's okay. still slow at times. my hands hurt and sometimes i just want to curl up in bed and not have to massage anybody. i'm sure we all feel that way once a week atleast. i just want to get better! i so enjoy massage. i really do, but not when i'm hurting. i give give give, and i don't think people who are not in this industry realize how tough it can be not only physically, but emotionally. oh my oh my. it makes me crazy sometimes. nonetheless, i am trying to work on my private clientele. so if anyone local out there needs a massage, lemme know :) special rates for first time clients!

play? we're going on a cruise this week! i'm a born and raised delray girl and i've never been to the islands(besides all the keys) OR on a cruise before. I LOVE BOATS. you have no idea how much. it's just for 3 days, but i am so ecstatic! i can't wait. we're going to the bahamas. and i am going to just loveee it. matt's whole family is going for his grandmother's birthday. :) nice little getaway. wooooohooooo.

No comments: