Friday, November 25, 2011

wednesday funday

on wednesday, matt and i spent some time at my mom's house. 

i took this photo because my mom is my age here with 3 kids. she is so adorable!

my sister mani was/is SO cute.

my hippy uncle david. RIP <3





for lunch, we tried out zaza's because i bought a groupon from them. the food was friggen excellent. we ordered the feta fries which had a delicious garlic aioli on top, tons of feta cheese, along with kalamata olives, cut up pepperoncini's, and parsley. they were heavenly i tell you.


we also tried the "moroccan cigars" that had minced beef, peas, and onions served with tamarind sauce. also so good. 

                  matt ordered a salad with walnuts, goat cheese. and dried cranberries.


and of course i had to try the falafel. also delish and the tahini that came with it was amazing. 

No comments: