Friday, February 3, 2012

my birthday

so.... yesterday was great! first, matt and i had brunch at crepes by the sea, visited my grandma,  saw the the descendants at the theatre(it was really good, heavy though), ate dinner at the melting pot, and then ended the day with friends and family at sweet water bar.




a breakfast crepe- roasted red peppers, spinach, goat cheese, egg, and jalopeno sauce


dessert crepe- nutmeg, brown sugar, lemon, bananas, and strawberries

iced coffee.... to die for....

i had to bring some of this jalopeno sauce home.


my 95 year old nanny modeling in (gasp)....my new car!


the melting pot is one of my favorite places to go for a special occasion. or just cheese fondue. we had a 4 course meal... cheese fondue, salad, meats/veggies, and what? you think chocolate fondue... nope, we got cheese again. a different kind... and i was so happy matt agreed to it. i may be in the minority wanting cheese over chocolate. i was in cheese heaven. 

cheddar in lager

delicious blue cheese wedge salad.


our 4th course.... for dessert. we tried the spicy fiesta this time. 

my beautiful bff erin sent me this sweet text while we were dining :) 

we got these free chocolate covered strawberries to go. 

happy eve :) 


as soon as we got to sweet water i was given gifts : ) this cutie was from iam and christalyn.

and inside it was this beautiful brass elephant 


berry bramble :) 

kelly and merry 

drew and kelly

this adorable gift is from sammyk. she carved that fish!

mike and allison got me a piggy bank to save for my next "adventure" 
how thoughtful. 


me and my bitchy friends, sierra and val 


my mom, christalyn, and michelle :) 

sammyk!





chris, meesh, me, and jules ;) 

jacqie and drewwwwwy


(click any photos to see bigger)

No comments: