Thursday, May 24, 2012

business card stamp

fab.com was having a sale from maemae paperie on stamps. i decided to customize one for my business cards. i got the idea a while back from my friend, sierra, who did the same for herself. i recently got the stamp in the mail and figured i'd try it out on a few different types of paper with 3 different ink colors. i've come up with a few i like... mind you, these are rough copies and i'll be using a paper cutter and all the right tools once i find my favorite types of paper(s) to use. 


the one with the design is obviously gong to be to hard to make out, so i'll just use the back of it instead. (the one on the far left is the back) 


i'm really happy the way the stamped turned it. it's really simple and a creative way to go about it. suits me well. i definitely love the idea of being able to stamp them myself and never having to run out of cards and waiting on and order. 

1 comment:

Sierra said...

They look aMAZing!!! So glad I could inspire you =)