Friday, May 4, 2012

i need your opinion

i'm working on changing the look of my blog a bit. i'm not exactly computer savy so my lovely friend valerie stepped in and said she'd help me.

first things first: i need a new name. it started while i was living in prague as "eve abroad," but then when i moved back home to florida i realized i needed to change it and just added "(no longer)". i still very much like it, but it may need some updating.

anyhow, i want your input. val and i both came up with a few ideas. my favorites i thought up are "eve happens," and "eve's counter."

please lemme know what you think! and i'm open to any other ideas that you have. :)


5 comments:

Paige.Weeks said...

My vote: "Eve Happens"

Anonymous said...

"Eve Please" / "Cheese with Eve"

"Nesting with Eve"

"Homey Eve" (like something is comfy/ homey or someone is your homie... homey? However you spell it.)

"Evenings with Eve" (this might box you into a time frame, ha.)

"Eve Happens" and "Eve at Home" are cool too.

eve/cheese said...

who are you anonymous? thanks!

Megan Lake said...

I love Eve's Counter. Or for a suggestion - An Eve at home...

sierra said...

Eve Please! Is great! I also support any title that suggests you will be posting lots and lots of food updates! maybe a play on the garden of eden?

can't wait to see the updates!